Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

kyle + vanessa expecting

Talk about new beginnings! 

I was recently afforded the pleasure of photographing my wonderful brother and beautiful sister-in-law during the pregnancy of their first child! Vanessa is due any minute now (hooray, I'm going to be an AUNT!), but in her last weeks of air travel, she and Kyle got to fly down South from Canada for a little visit. 

And they were completely open to trying out one of our new favorite spots in Atlanta, so we did some afternoon shooting on the Beltline!
These two look gorgeous anywhere (I know the new kiddo is going to be a knockout!), and this afternoon provided beautiful sunlight and a nice cool breeze for Ness. It was practically a no-fail situation!

Could pregnancy look any more radiant?!




These two are going to be such amazing parents, and I'm just HONORED to be part of the process! Thank you guys for a wonderful afternoon full of love and beauty. I can't wait to meet baby Chupp and become the fun aunt who always has a treat for my niece! I'm in love with her already and yet we've only held hands (I think it was a hand) through the womb:)

Congratulations you three!

No comments:

Post a Comment